Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011

Roller Coaster



As promised, some shots from our little trip to the leisure park. With my very strange outfit (I think I was the only one wearing high heels, though my dad said there were two other girls with heels), my parents and my dog Asterix. It was really horrible for me dressing up for such an occasion because I think trousers are uncomfortable, that's why I can't wear trousers when I've gotta jump around. So it had to be a skirt. Well. But flat shoes look stupid with a short skirt or skirts in general when you're as short as I am. So, heels. Sadly I don't have semi-high heels. And it was 7 o'clock in the morning and I was tired. All together caused that stupid outfit, seems like I like that red skirt a lot.

Mom, me and Asterix






some funny stupid pics :D




Daddy and I

All shot at the end of the day, that's why I look so crappy - especially my hair. I've had a little shoot in a historic dress too, very nice, can't find the picture right now, but until tomorrow I'll find it for sure. But I guess that were enough pictures for now.
So, another post tomorrow! Also with my new self-sewn dress. It's hot again here! Summer arrived - for three days. Wednesday it's gonna rain again.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such peaceful and sweet photos!
    love noir et rouge (i think thats right) haha..

    I followed you with the google thingy!
    hope you follow me back!!

    Xx
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!..

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great shots!!!It looks like you had a funny day!You are great in red!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!