Freitag, 8. Juli 2011

Fashion Week in Berlin Part II


(The Birthday Massacre - Walking With Strangers)

And here's a part two (and yes, I admit: Lena Hoschek had the collection, that was my taste. As always :D If her dresses only weren't that expensive I'd buy the whole collection ^___^)

Perret Schaad:

That bag is somehow... funny.




But somehow I liked the collection of Rena Lange better:



love love love the fabric!
Peter Pan collar <3
That's something I'd totally sew

Next up: Hugo. That picture somewhat caught me:


The front of the dress:

Love this simple and clean cut
This one too! And the colour...



Mongrels in Common made me curious. The topic was "Heidi goes diving" - sounds interesting, was interesting.

another awesome pale green



somehow the colour is awesome too 


Last up now: Michael Sontag:

a dreamy shining fabric *__*
looks like the models hadn't got makeup on at all
  


Have a nice weekend!
xo 

3 Kommentare:

  1. man merkt schon wie berlin sich zu einer neuen Fashionmetropole entwickelt hat. Die Kollektionen sehen super aus!


    new post: click here
    follow me

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing post!!
    My favorite was Heidi Goes Diving

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!